"In 1994 TriMark United East redesigned our bar and tavern, and in 1997
we hired them again to redesign our dining room. I've been in this business
for 40 years, and I must tell you that United Design Group is the best I've
ever come across. They get the job done better than I've ever seen before."
Ted Jones, The Century House, Peabody, MA
A Complete Hospitality Design Service
At TriMark United East, their experienced designers provide the foodservice
operator with imaginative, custom design solutions that always keep their success
in mind. Their designs work because they combine the best in creativity with
a 50-year working knowledge of the foodservice industry. They know how to satisfy
the operator's requirements for appropriate traffic flow, kitchen
location, dining room, service stations and wait staff needs, while at the same
time creating an extraordinary visual environment that captures the spirit of
the surroundings. And they do it with attention to detail, careful budgeting
and proper planning to create a smooth execution.
For your convenience they provide a one-stop resource of virtually everything needed to bring personality and function to a foodservice facility.
Click here or below for more samples of our interior designs.
- Appropriate ceiling details for room definition and acoustics.
- Wall coverings, wall decor, and architectural detail to add character to the space.
- Lighting selections to create a distinct mood and atmosphere.
- Flooring -- tile, carpet or wood -- that changes the look and feel of the space.
- New chairs, booths or table styles for a fresh dining approach.
- Window treatments to add warmth and dimension.
- Distinctive bars, open kitchens and fireplaces to add drama and excitement.
- Tabletops -- china, glassware, flatware, candle lamps, and linen selections which enhance the dining experience.
||United Design Group's handsome new facilities, housed in the showroom at TriMark
United East, was designed as a professional studio where the customer has
the opportunity to interface with the staff. Designers using sketches drawn
by hand or by computer with the latest industry software can be seen creating
architectural drawings and renderings.
Whether starting from scratch or to bring a fresh look to an existing facility, United Design Group is ready to put their design skills to work in restaurants, hotels, country clubs, healthcare and foodservice facilities of all kinds.
Click here to check out Spumoni's Great New Look!
Call Today for a Free Consultation. 1-800-556-7338. Ask for Ed Gerhardt. Or e-mail him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for What's New.
Click here for employment opportunities.
You are our visitor # since